On the interview show, Inside the Actors Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions.
Here are my responses:
Note: I actually haven’t really sat down to think about any of these things, so I am just writing the first things that come to mind.
- What is your favorite word?
Euphoria: a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness. This word is so me.
2.What is your least favorite word?
Goodbye. I have had to say this word so many times in my life, and there are times you do not want to say it, but you have to. Like in Nepali they say, “Rahar le haina, Kahar le” which means not by choice but by circumstance (usually bad)
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Positive energy. It is positive energy that will make you want to get out of bed at 4 am on a -4 degree morning to fulfil your heart’s innermost desires. Despite the result, if there is positivity, you can shoot for the moon. It brings out the right state of mind, visualisation and brings about good vibrations. It declutters your mind for the pursuit of your desires.
4. What turns you off?
Negativity. It brings about the devil in you and banishes warm thoughts and feelings from your life. You end up focusing on the negtives and the drama that ensues. It distracts you from your main goals and dreams.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Asshole. Being an asshole is not caring and deliberately going out of your way to upset someone.It is disrespecting other people.
6.What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Honking. It is so unhealthy and produces a chain effect. There are people on the roads whose hands never leave the horn. Honking is not going to make anything move faster, and what the hell is it that you have to do so urgently? In case of a real emergency, what could help is leaving the house early and planning according to traffic conditions. Now, if only everyone had a little common sense.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
The idea of being a spy excites me a great deal. And I would make a great one, since no one is going to think I am one so I’d be able to get away with things.
9.What profession would you not like to do?
A garbage collector.
Your room is ready. Your carriage awaits.
- Daily Prompt: Inside the Actors Studio (seezooeyrun.wordpress.com)
- Inside the Actor’s Studio (myblogexactly.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio (vivirquenoespoco.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio (12/11/13) (anniemationfloe.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio (seraphinasays.wordpress.com)
- Daily writing prompt Nov12 inside the actors studio (andiwith.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio (peacelovegreatcountrymusic.com)
- Inside The Actors’ Studio (theonlydeadheadinthehameau.com)
- Inside the Actors’ Studio Prompt (rubyrandomthought.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Inside the Actor’s Studio (ambikarani.wordpress.com)